Monday, February 3, 2014

HINDI CINE SANGEET RAAGOPEDIA

Dear Music lovers, very soon a great event is going to take place,in the field of classical music in Hindi films.My freind Shri K.L.Pandey Ji,IRTS,(Adviser,Tourism and Catering,Railway Board Of India)  


                                            
Shri K.L.Pandey Ji
       


is  bringing out an Encyclopaedia of 'Classical Raga-Based Film Songs', including more than 13000 Hindi Film Songs,from the year 1931 to 2014.
                                                  
Myself with Shri K.L.Pandey Ji
                                              
This work is being published in bilingual -form( in both Hindi and English),spread over 'Seven Volumes' exploring 165  Indian Classical Ragas.The title of this mega project on Hindi film music is: 'HINDI CINE SANGEET RAGOPAEDIA'.
The links to get more details about this work is:

klpandey.blogspot.in            and       cineraagopedia.com

                            Here are shown the 'Cover Pages' of all the seven volumes of 'Hindi Cine Sangeet Ragopaedia',being published very soon for all the classical music lovers worldwide.
                          






Regarding other details like such as price of the complete set of seven volumes with songs-index,pre-publication booking of the volumes for individuals and institutions,etc. we will inform you very soon. 

17 comments:

Unknown said...

I want to Have These Books.. From Where Can I Buy Them in Delhi .... Please Help...
Rupam Bhatia
09899160606

rg pareek said...

Want to buy all volumes as early as possible.Register my name.

Anonymous said...

Saw your interview on DD today morning and I am really interested to purchasing the volumes. Looking forward to more details on its release.

nutan said...

where to buy these volumes .

very interested to see the volumes

veeveerav said...

My name is v.v.rao.my mail id is vvrao59@gmail.com. I want to buy the book Raagopedia.

veeveerav said...

My name is v.v.rao.my mail id is vvrao59@gmail.com. I want to buy the book Raagopedia.

Unknown said...


My name is Narendra Makadiya.My mail id is n.makadiya@yahoo.com. I want to buy the book Raagopedia.Please let me know total price.

veeveerav said...

I too want to buy the book. My mail id is vvrao59@gmail.com
Please inform me the source.

Unknown said...

I, Dr. Ashok Sachdeva, cell no 9810670429,mail id drasachdeva@gmail.com, based at Delhi, want to buy Raagopedia. Please let me know how and from where. Thanq.

U S Gupte said...

My email : gupteusk@yahoo.com

Please inform how do I get all the volumes & how to pay.

keshav Bharadwaj said...

where can I buy these 7 volumes my contact is 9920900335 ( whatsapptoo)

मुकेश कुमार आर्य said...

इन Books को हम लोग कैसे प्राप्त कर सकते हैं ?

Unknown said...

I wish to buy All volumes. Please guide.
Regards
N.Ajit

Anjali said...

I wish to buy all volumes too.
are they written in Hindi or English?

Anjali said...

I wish to buy all volumes too.
are they written in Hindi or English?

Anjali said...

I wish to buy all volumes too.
are they written in Hindi or English?

Unknown said...

कृपया श्री kl Pandey sir का contact no देवें